Specific Care Chiropractic provides targeted treatment to those who need it. You don’t have to tolerate pain, discomfort, or restricted motion. We treat anyone with injuries, degenerative conditions, and other sources of pain.
Chiropractic care may be life-changing. Seek help from our chiropractors in Coconut Creek today.
Types of pain and conditions we treat with chiropractic care
We help anyone with a musculoskeletal issue. Specific conditions that our licensed physicians treat include:
- Neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back injuries
- Herniated discs
- Muscle sprains and strains
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Other injuries and conditions
You should contact our wellness team regardless of your specific pain or condition. Chiropractic care can be a safer alternative to surgery and other treatment. At the very least, we will discuss your symptoms, conduct a routine exam, and help however we can. We may even help you get back to complete health.
Our Chiropractors tailor treatment to your specific needs
Each patient enters our office with unique injuries, conditions, and symptoms. Our chiropractors have comprehensive training and will tailor their approach to you. Our treatment offerings include:
- Chiropractic adjustments: Our physicians offer diversified adjustments, side posture adjustments, and several other chiropractic adjustments.
- Physiotherapy: Your physiotherapy regimen may include stretches, strengthening exercises, massage therapy, rehabilitative therapy, and other beneficial treatments.
- Ultrasound therapy: We may direct sound waves to stimulate healing and relieve pain.
- Electrical stimulation (E-stim) therapy: We may use electrical pulses to repair muscle tissue in a safe manner.
Our wellness team guides you through every step of treatment and rehabilitation. You will go through the acute, rehabilitation, and strengthening phases of treatment. When you have progressed to the limits of our help, you will reach maximum medical improvement (MMI). At this point, you may feel like new again.
We keep you informed of your progress and encourage you to ask questions about your treatment.
We take a full-service approach to chiropractic care
Treatment and rehabilitation are the heart of our offerings in Coconut Creek. However, we may also:
- Provide medical imaging services and share the images with you
- Assess your injuries and provide a timeframe for recovery
- Work with your lawyer if you are taking legal action related to your injury
Our mission is to help you. While physical recovery is our specialty, you may also experience psychological and emotional benefits from chiropractic treatment. Injuries we treat can be completely debilitating. By addressing the root cause and symptoms of your injuries, we may help restore your joy for life.
Call Specific Care Chiropractic today to get started on your treatment journey
Leaving injuries or degenerative conditions untreated is dangerous. The symptoms that you are currently experiencing may get far worse. If left unaddressed, specific symptoms may become permanent. We will administer the chiropractic care you need in a manner that you are comfortable with.
Let our team of trained, licensed physicians in Coconut Creek help. Call Specific Care Chiropractic at (239)369-9109 to schedule your appointment. Chiropractic care may allow you to avoid riskier, more expensive forms of treatment.
Your recovery cannot wait any longer, so call today.