Our Davie injury treatment center uses effective and non-invasive methods like chiropractic care and physiotherapy to help patients get relief from pain.
Back Pain Has Many Causes and Many Solutions
For some people, pain comes on swiftly and suddenly after a:
- Motor vehicle accident
- Workplace accident
- Sports injury
These and other events or conditions may cause pain anywhere in your body, including the:
If you are in pain, especially if the area has been bothering you for a while, you may feel isolated, frustrated, and exhausted. You may be unable to work, spend time with your family, exercise, or enjoy your life the way you used to.
At Specific Care Chiropractic, we want you to know that there are plenty of ways to treat your back or neck pain, no matter what its cause. Here are the treatments we offer and their benefits.
- Chiropractic adjustments or spinal manipulation can realign the bones in your spine.
- Massage therapy relieves both muscle tension and pain.
- Stretches and exercises strengthen the affected area.
- Ultrasound therapy promotes healing in the tissues that need it most.
- Electrical muscle stimulation, or E-STIM, may reduce or eliminate painful muscle spasms.
- Rehabilitative therapy can facilitate recovery from a severe injury, surgical procedure, stroke, or extended period of inactivity.
- Corrective care can address flare-ups as they happen and get you back to your normal life.
Chiropractic Care Can Be More Cost-Effective for Davie Residents
We work closely with each patient to ensure they receive and can afford the care they need and deserve.
- If your insurance wants more information about your condition or treatment before approving payment, we can give it to them.
- If you are suing someone else for compensation for medical bills, we can supply your lawyer or the other party’s insurer with any information they need.
- If you have no insurance, we can arrange a payment plan that may make treatment more affordable.
The chiropractic solutions we offer may cost less and provide more effective, longer-lasting relief than other treatment options. They can relieve your pain on their own, or they can enhance the effect of other procedures if you choose to pursue more than one treatment option.
Our team would be happy to meet with you, make an official diagnosis, and come up with a personalized treatment regimen that meets your needs and budget.
Call Our Davie Injury Treatment Center Today!
At Specific Care Chiropractic, we’re proud to treat patients across South Florida, regardless of age, cause of pain, or pain level. Davie residents can call (239) 932-5314 to make their first appointment and learn more about our chiropractic and physiotherapy services.