People facing serious pain from traumatic injuries or chronic conditions know how challenging daily life can be with these ailments. Back, neck, or shoulder pain can leave you unable to lift your children or do your job. If you’ve tried medications or surgeries and are still in pain, you could benefit from chiropractic adjustments in North Lauderdale.
Our chiropractic adjustments at Specific Care Chiropractic are designed for your unique needs. We ensure that you get support through your healing process and help you build up to your optimal levels of movement, strength, and well-being. Visit our North Lauderdale office to get started with your treatment plan.
What Is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic care offers non-invasive relief for people facing musculoskeletal conditions and chronic pain. According to the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, chiropractic adjustments can lead to significant improvement in bodily movement.
While some may associate chiropractic care only with back adjustments, the range of treatments that fall under the umbrella of chiropractic medicine can help people with many other conditions.
Types of Injuries That We Can Treat
Whether you were in a car crash or have faced long-term problems with carpal tunnel, you could find that chiropractic treatment is just what you need to get back to normal. We can treat:
Many people with traumatic injuries could benefit from chiropractic adjustments, such as those who’ve recently been in a car accident or had a fall. We can help people with head, neck, or back injuries that these kinds of traumatic accidents cause. Muscle strains and sprains could also benefit from chiropractic treatments.
Chronic Conditions and Other Ailments
Types of Treatments We Offer
As mentioned, chiropractic care means more than manual back adjustments. Here are some of the treatments Specific Care Chiropractic can offer you:
- Manual extremities: The shoulders, knees, hips, ankles, elbows, and wrists can also get manipulative adjustments.
- Diversified adjustments: This refers to the spinal adjustments that are familiar to many people. These adjustments are focused on the patient’s spine, and you may hear a popping sound as the doctor performs the procedure.
- Seated diversified: Similar to the above but conducted from a seated position, this treatment focuses on the patient’s neck and shoulders, although it can also help people with back problems.
- Lumbar side posture: This treatment helps people with lower back pain and is performed with the patient lying on their side.
- Knee-chest: While the patient kneels on a cushion, the chiropractor performs cervical manipulation. The neck and head will also be adjusted.
- Thompson Drop-Table Technique: This is a spinal adjustment method that works to minimize the force of the procedure that the patient feels.
Other chiropractic approaches could also be part of your treatment plan.
Depending on your health needs, you may also benefit from physiotherapy treatments, which can help you build back your mobility. These treatments involve massage, rehabilitation, and stretching.
What You Can Expect From Specific Care Chiropractic
At Specific Care Chiropractic, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our doctors will work to understand your whole health picture, then create a tailored Corrective Care plan that’s unique to your needs.
Here’s what you can expect from your appointments with us:
- First visit: We’ll welcome you to the office, explain our services, and ask you to proceed with an exam or other testing, such as X-rays.
- Second visit: Next, we’ll review our assessment of your X-rays and other tests. Then, you’ll receive your first treatment so that you can start feeling some relief.
- Third visit: At this point, we’ll talk to you about your Corrective Care plan and discuss any questions you may have about payment for your services.
We want you to feel comfortable and confident about your care plan. During your first visit, we will answer any and all questions you have about your treatment.
Paying for Chiropractic Care
Many people are surprised to find out that their insurance covers chiropractic care. To be sure of your coverage, we’re happy to contact your insurance provider and verify your coverage.
We take many types of insurance plans as well as:
- Auto accident insurance, also known as personal injury protection (PIP)
- Workers’ compensation insurance coverage
We also work with those who will not be using insurance to pay for their treatment. We offer flexible plans for out-of-pocket payments.
Testimonials From Past Clients
At Specific Care Chiropractic, we put patient service at the front and center of everything we do. We’re proud of our 5-star rating on Google Reviews, where previous clients have left these comments about their experiences.
“This office makes you feel like you’re their only patient, because of the amount of personalized care. You feel safe and welcomed right away and the instant relief you’ll feel is literally life changing. I’m so glad this place was recommended to me. I definitely plan on coming back here forever. Dr Ashley is fantastic and her staff is the best.” –Lyndsay M.
“Best experience going to the chiropractor by far. The atmosphere and their energy alone helped me feel better about the whole experience. Dr. McKenzie is awesome! She and her staff makes you feel comfortable, and like family. She is very patient and very flexible. Not to mention she knows her stuff and will have you feeling better in no time. Very clean facility and they will work with you until you’re back to your old self again. A+ from me!!!” –Sasha H.
We aim to bring the same level of attention to each of our clients. You can read more of what people have to say on our testimonials page.
Schedule a Visit for Chiropractic Adjustments in North Lauderdale!
If you need chiropractic adjustments or other chiropractic care in North Lauderdale, our doctors at Specific Care Chiropractic are ready to help you. Let our friendly and caring team support you on your pathway to well-being.
Learn more and schedule your first appointment today by calling (239) 369-9109. We’re available to answer your questions and help you understand your options for care.